News Feed
  • Resident posted note to three times the thief stolen: food and clothing There is no balance

    Kaixuan garden a resident posted a note to obtain the thief don't patronize "broadcast: poor reside here, there are three stolen. Just food and clothing, there is no balance. The gentleman matrixay, ado. (don't appreciate!" Recently have net friend say, Shanghai putuo district saemaul undong kaixuan garden inside the village on the road, even the house of a residents by stealing, he posted the above note "pleading" don't patronize the thief. On 20 December afternoon, surging news to remember...
  • Rubik's cube [soccer] 27 fact: the reds defence tight but against Chelsea

    026: Chelsea v Liverpool on Wednesday the 026 11:00:00 football rubik's cube APP: Chelsea win the match probability 40%, tie probability 26%, Liverpool win probability is 34%. Face a more accurate information please login football rubik's cube APP. Choi 2.243.352.60 the plate 1.88 draw/hemisphere 1.80 euro compensate 2.403.5...
  • Italian media confirmed that the team coach Lippi annual salary of not less than 20 million euros

    Lippi will negotiate with the Football Association Lippi to come back. Yesterday, Italy "Milan sports newspaper" senior reporter Gennaro told the Beijing morning news telephone interview: Italy media have got the message, Lippi will be in the next week and China Football Association officials as Chinese coach of the national team to negotiate details, and he has confirmed that will become the China coach. Lippi will get paid "today, Italy is a lot of mainstream media and a few...
  • Xi 'an trickle driver strong lips obscene female passengers For a red envelope sealing

    Xi 'an trickle driver strong lips obscene female passengers police investigation was launched With the launch apps by, now everyone go out and have a new option, but a young lady say, this way is not safe for her. Why the hell? Reporters saw ms Yang as the young, from their hometown to work in xian in guizhou half a year ago, every night she and sister together take a taxi home after work, but a taxi on August 3...
  • Pacheco: we didn't grasp the opportunity HuiGuKang opportunity into the national soccer team

    Pacheco hug HuiGuKang sina sports news Beijing time late 19 PM on September 25, 2016, 26 of the Chinese super wheel start a game in tianjin Olympic sports center, by tianjin teda at home against Shanghai shenhua. Lu zheng corner, 39 minutes Li Jianbin powerful header. 48 minutes HuiGuKang in midfield shot after the ball all the way into the box score. The 72th minute martins area road is clever passing, lu zheng catch...
  • The owner with a steel ball shot damage of 10 cars Claims to residential parking chaos "look bored"

    News of network of chaste tree hunan (reporter Ye Ning) plot 10 cars by steel ball shooting in the morning, the car window, car body are varying degrees of damage. On March 22 in the morning, the owner told reporters of network of chaste tree hunan, commit crime suspect was living in the same neighborhood owners. On March 22 in the morning, reporters came to the castle peak district of network of chaste tree hunan red steel town police station, a number of victims owner is writing report material. They reflect the status in qingshan district riverfront harbour district six buildings beside the road...
  • The animated film "Nian major combat" preview ancient animal become adorable uncle

    I want to know the Spring Festival couplets, firecrackers can be used to, maybe a lot of kids already do not know why do you want to do? Yesterday, animated film "the Beast Wars" Han preview, fairy tales to put firecrackers to drive the big monster, has become a a little irritable but honest reliable Meng Shu. The film by Ning Hao produced any people, directed by "Crazy Stone" effects of publicity guide, also gathered a ray caroling, Zhou Dongyu, Chenhe, Taohong, Guo Tao, Guo...
  • Sweet scene: an actress, find a good husband, good boy (FIG.)

    Live washing powder countless Give ourselves a "miyoshi" target debut since the controversial actor sweet scene recently on the Internet video live oneself washs a face, white tender skin circle powder countless sunshine character. And she starred in TV series "datang glory" is anhui satellite TV channel, the scene sweet hundreds of famous tear jerker, acting also received the recognition from the audience. Yesterday, the scene sweet WeChat to shenyang, shenyang evening paper net reporter interviews, to be black, and she said no...
  • Daxinganling minus 40 DEG C Daxinganling Linhaixueyuan (Photos)

    winter and in the forest zone temperatures of up to minus 40 degrees. However, this is the most beautiful season in a year. Blue sky, the vast sea of Snow gleams white. rime, all sorts of strange things, there are countless white birch forest...... You have the courage to come to this winter Linhaixueyuan, meet the silver fairy tale world? (CCTV reporter Liu Xiaobo) market cooperation: 010-68891361 news content: 010-6...
  • Feng Xiaogang Tang Wei about rice has been exposed to Sanlitun to buy clothes together

    Last year, Tang Wei and Feng Xiaogang worked together in the film "fate", and therefore the relationship between the more the better. Recently, love gossip grow Association exposure a two meal with frame photo, the scene of two is very casual, wine, dumplings and sausage mix together, full of personality. Two people together about dinner, this can not help but make a small series of last year, two people had to go to the scene in the film conference to buy clothes to buy clothes in Sanlitun, Beijing, think about two...